Anatomy of Heart Study Guide
Anatomy of The Heart Study Guide
This folding study guide takes our most popular anatomical images and puts them in a durable, portable format-perfect for the on-the-go student. Guide shows numbered anatomical structures and contains answers that can be concealed for easy self-testing and memorization.
This second edition features a fresh, clean design, updated content and improved organizational features such as key subject headers at the top of each panel.
This quick reference covers:
- Anterior (including cutaway view) and posterior views of heart
- Coronary arteries and veins, including cross-sections of artery and vein
- Thorax anatomy
- View and text explanation of the cardiac cycle including atrial systole, ventricular systole, and diastole
- Explains blood pressure and lists normal, low and high BP levels
- Shows and explains cardiac conduction, valves, and electrocardiogram (ECG)
Folded size approximately 23cm x 10cm
Unfolded size approximately 23cm x 61cm
The anatomical study guide Anatomy of The Heart Study Guide is a product of the Anatomical Chart Company, a division of Lippincott Williams and Wilkins and part of Wolters Kluwer Health, the premier provider of high-quality anatomical charts and related products for the human and veterinary health markets.